I have created a few brands over the years and my most successful brand is a mobile accesory brand turning over millions each year.
Follow My Top 10 Branding Tips
What makes up their characteristics?
- How do they look? This is your BRAND LOGO, where everything starts.
- What clothes do they wear? This is your BRAND COLOUR PALETTE and PACKAGING.
- What are their main character traits? Are they seen as fun, sensible, energetic, strong? This defines your BRANDS PERSONALITY.
- How do they feel, their ethos, are they eco conscious, carefree, are they driven? These are represented as your BRANDS CORE VALUES.
- Their voice, what do they sound like? Are they subtle, funny, happy? This is the BRANDS TONE OF VOICE, how your BRAND ENGAGES with its customers and how they speak in copy and with the type of language is used.
- What slogans do they use? This is your BRANDS TAGLINE or catchphrase that represents your brands core values quickly and is to be used in all of your brands promotion.
- Where do they hang out? This is where your BRAND is predominantly seen or viewed such as Instagram, Facebook, Linked-In, In-store, Trade Shows, not all platforms will suit so be choosy.
- Their friends and family, who are they, what age are they and what is the demographic? This is who your BRAND APPEALS to, your BRAND AUDIENCE and who is relating and buying into your brand.
- What are their aspirations, where are they going, how do they get there, what are their aims? This is your BRAND PLAN and STRATEGY.
- What are their interests, hobbies or career? This is related to the BRAND MARKET SECTOR, where your brand sits such as Tech, Fashion, Toys, Gift and so on.
Be Consistent, stick to your brand characteristics
Share, share and share again